Made using only the finest quality ingredients from the Parma region of Italy, Charcuterie by Dogit Prosciutto Bones are delectable and meaty 100% all-natural treats for dogs. Rich in protein and full of flavor, gnawing on the bones helps remove tartar and strengthen teeth and gums while satisfying a dog's natural chewing instinct.
Aged for up to 18 months and then carefully vacuum-packed to guarantee freshness, Charcuterie by Dogit Prosciutto Bones are both additive and preservative-free.
* As Charcuterie Prosciutto Bones for Dogs are completely natural, there may be slight variances in size and weight. Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 days.
Key Features :
- Made In Italy
- 100% all-natural
- Rich in protein
- Gnawing on bone helps remove tartar, strengthen teeth and gums, and satisfies natural chewing instinct
- Vacuum-packed to guarantee freshness
- Additive and preservative-free
- Available in 3 sizes: small (Fibula), medium (Tibia) and large (Femur)
Also available :
- 92720 Charcuterie by Dogit Prosciutto Bone for Dogs, Small (Fibula), Min Wt 40 g (1.4 oz)*
- 92721 Charcuterie by Dogit Prosciutto Bone for Dogs, Medium (Tibia), Min Wt 150 g (5.3 oz)*