Ingredients and Function
- HCL is the purest most stable form of glucosamine available and the only form that is proven to be absorbable by dogs
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in Healthy Cartilage.
- Used in the formation and repair of cartilage.
- Proven to help ease osteoarthritis pain and rehabilitate cartilage.
- Used to support mobility and flexibility in joints.
- The production of glucosamine slows down as a dog age. This, coupled with the normal wear and tear on the dogs’ joints, results in degenerative joint diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- The body absorbs glucosamine quickly and efficiently when ingested.
- No danger of kidney failure or other extremely harmful side effects.
- Chondroitin Sulphate is a naturally occurring compound found in the body.
- Aids joint health by helping to rebuild damaged cartilage.
- Appears to inhibit the enzymes that can destroy cartilage tissue.
- Provides structure to cartilage, holding water and nutrients and allowing other molecules to move through the cartilage.
- By increasing water retention it enhances the elastic properties of cartilage.
Available in: 100, 300, 500 Tablets, Powder
Powder Directions: Can be used with wet or dry food. Add recommended dosage directly to your pets food.
Recommended for continuous daily use for best results.
Safe for Dogs, Cats and Small Mammals